The Critical Decade: Climate science, risks and responses
Over many decades thousands of scientists have painted an unambiguous picture: the global climate is changing and humanity is almost surely the primary cause. The risks have never been clearer and the case for action has never been more urgent.
Our Earth’s surface is warming rapidly and we can already see social, economic and environmental impacts in Australia.
Failing to take sufficient action today entails potentially huge risks to our economy, society and way of life into the future.
This is the critical decade for action.
The Critical Decade: key messages
The Critical Decade: full report
- Download The Critical Decade: full report.
Find out more
- Read the Western Australia climate change impacts report.
- Read about the climate change impacts for the Illawarra/NSW south coast.
- Read about the key impacts for South Australia.
- Read about the climate change impacts for New England/Northwest NSW.
- 5 December 2012 - Adelaide community forum