The Climate Commission Secretariat value the privacy of individuals. This page describes:
- what information is collected,
- for what purpose and how this information is used,
- if it is disclosed and to whom; and
- any other relevant privacy issues.
The Climate Commission website collects anonymous statistical data about how you interact with this website. We collect:
- where you came from—search engines, referring websites, email,
- what you did on this website—pages visited, links clicked, time spent on the website; and
- the device you are using—browser, operating system, internet connection speed.
This information allows us to monitor the website’s usage, improve any problems we identify and make the website more enjoyable to use.
We use Google Analytics to collect this information.
The Climate Commission website provides the option to receive email updates on the work of the Commission. If you choose to receive email updates we will ask you for:
- your name,
- email address; and
If you would not like to disclose your personal information, do not subscribe to email updates.
Other relevant privacy issues
The Climate Commission website is managed by the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency. They have their own privacy statement which you may be interested in.
Should you want to gain access to your personal information please contact the Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency.
How to contact us
- 5 December 2012 - Adelaide community forum